As a government registered and approved manufacturer of alcohol hand gel we only manufacturer the finest hand gel in accordance with all regulatory control.
To help reduce the effect of alcohol on the skin, Alcoease Alcohol Hand Gel contains a moisturiser to help maintain skin health.
Alcoease Alcohol Hand Gel is tested to EN1276 and EN1650.
NOTE: We are a professional, ISO22716 accredited hand gel manufacturer, manufacturing alcohol hand gel in the UK under HM Revenue & Customers License Number DNA/191505.
1x75ml, 5x75ml, 10x75ml
60% ALCOHOL HAND GEL
WITH BUILT IN MOISTURISERS
TESTED TO EN1276 & EN1650
- Store in original container and protect from temperatures exceeding 35oC
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid contact with clothes and fabric
- Causes eye irritation
- Can cause dizziness or drowsiness
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Repeated exposure may cause skin irritation
- Avoid breathing vapours
- IF SWALLOWED: Seek immediate medical advice
- IF IN EYES: Rinse with warm water
- IF INHALED: Breath fresh air
- Keep away from all sources of heat and ignition sources
- No smoking when using this product
- Store in well ventilated area
- Keep container tightly closed
- In case of fire: Use foam, powder or carbon dioxide extinguisher
- Keep out of reach of children
- Dispose of in accordance with local regulations
An alcohol based, ready to use, water soluble hand gel complete with built in moisturisers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For use only on clean hands. Apply 2-4ml of gel onto palms of hands and spread ensuring complete coverage to all areas of hands and wrists.